You can get to know who we are and what truly makes us different, by our holistic view of caring, with a mission to heal the mind, body, and spirit of each person we touch. It is more than just a commitment to health care; it is a commitment to whole care.
Our Mission: Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Few hospital systems can match the uniqueness of AdventHealth’s faith-based atmosphere. We hold a belief that we are each doing God’s work in our own special way. This creates an environment of respect for one another, where we work to fulfill our individual potential and share our gifts with the world. The AdventHealth Greater Orlando team is open and welcoming to people of all faiths and backgrounds. Come here and know that you belong.
As the largest hospital system in Central Florida and one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, AdventHealth Greater Orlando cares for more than one million patients a year. First established in 1908, AdventHealth is a faith-based, acute-care, not-for-profit health care organization with nine distinct hospital locations in a fast-growing, tri-county area of Central Florida. We are:
- Ranked the #1 hospital in Orlando by U.S. News & World Report.
- Named A Top 100 Company for Working Families by the Orlando Sentinel.
- The third-largest employer in the Central Florida area.
- Part of a larger faith-based network of 24 hospitals in the Florida AdventHealth system.
- Distinguished as the main flagship facility of the entire 44 hospitals AdventHealth system.
- For the 7th year in a row, AdventHealth has once again been named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner.
- One of the premier health care systems in all of the United States, in all major medical specialties.
- Through our community outreach staff members dedicated their time and talents to areas of need here in Central Florida and throughout the world.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando affords equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment, regardless of race, creed, color, disability, sex, age, national origin or marital status.
Life in Central Florida: Orlando and the Surrounding Communities
Famous attractions. Easy beach access in minutes. Beautiful parks, natural springs, and lakes. Wonderful and unique neighborhoods for with down-home and upscale shopping and outlet malls. Gourmet dining. Professional sports. World-class golf courses. You name it … because living in Central Florida has something to offer everyone!
Explore the links below to learn more about our incredible and inviting lifestyle:
City of Orlando Official Web Site
The Official Portal of The State of Florida
The Apartment Guide
Orange County Public Schools
Seminole County Public Schools
Osceola County Public Schools
Lake County Public Schools
University of Central Florida
Seminole State College
Walt Disney World
Orlando Sentinel Entertainment Online
Orlando Museum of Art
Orlando Science Center
Orlando Solar Bears
Orlando City Soccer
Lynx – Public Transportation