How We Hire
While the staffing process may be slightly different at each location, we follow these basic steps:
- Candidates apply to open jobs on the career site.
- Recruiters review applications and select top candidates.
- Recruiter notifies those that were not selected.
- Selected candidates complete additional assessments, reference checks, and interviews.
- Offer is made to the top candidate and upon acceptance, the background process is initiated.
- Recruiter notifies other top candidates who were not selected.
- New Hire processing and paperwork appointment are scheduled.
- New employee attends New Hire Experience and any training/orientation.
- New employee Starts in their department.
Q1. How do I apply to AdventHealth in Orlando/Children’s, Altamonte, Apopka, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Celebration, Winter Garden and Winter Park?
You can search for and apply to positions for all hospital locations online from any page within this website.
Q2. If I am offered a position are there other steps needed before I am hired?
Yes, AdventHealth Greater Orlando is an organization interested in hiring both well-qualified and quality individuals. For this reason, our organization will undertake an extensive background investigation of all final applicants for employment. This background investigation includes, but may not be limited to, a criminal history, verification of prior employment, verification of education, and verification of occupational and professional licenses. In addition, a pre-employment physical, including a drug screen, will be required for employment.